Terms & Conditions
Téarmaí & Coinníollacha
1 Ticket @ €100
2 Tickets @ €200
3 Tickets @ €300
4 Tickets @ €400
5 Tickets @ €500
6 Tickets @ €600
7 Tickets @ €700
8 Tickets @ €800
9 Tickets @ €900
10 Tickets @ €1000
- The draw is open to anyone – members and non-members. Once you purchase a ticket, you become a social member of CLG Daingean Uí Chúis (hereinafter called the “Club”) for the period of December 2nd, 2021 – October 7th 2022, at which time you cease to be a member as provided in the rules of the club. The cost of membership is €100.
- The 1st prize apartment at 9 Fairfield Close, Dingle, Co. Kerry is valued at €250,000 per auctioneer valuation conducted on 22nd November 2021.
- There will be a maximum number of 12,000 tickets.
- 5% of the ‘Win a Home in Dingle’ fundraiser profits will be donated to The Kerry Hospice Foundation.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Club.
- Only those who have purchased this membership ticket are eligible to participate in this draw. Membership is restricted to natural persons of 18 years of age or older.
- Each ticket will be eligible for all 5 prizes.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, does not respond to any correspondence or chooses not to claim the prize within 21 days of notification, the Prize will be awarded to a new winner. In this event, any subsequent draw will take place in accordance with these Terms and conditions until a new winner is established.
- The winning ticket and the ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by the Club and their agents. This process may take up to seven working days to complete. The winner(s) hereby agrees to forward the necessary documentation (copy of their passport/drivers licence, PPS number (for residents of Ireland), proof of address) and validation of payment of the ticket to the club and/or their agents to prove their identity and also to ensure the property can be stamped and registered in the winner’s(s) name.
- The Club is established and conducted for the purpose not connected with gaming wagering or lotteries.
- Any public notice or announcement about this draw is a notice to members of the Club or to other persons concerned.
- All members of the Club participating in this draw are subject to the rules of the Club.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of the ticket and the organisers of the Club. ‘Win a Home in Dingle’ draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- The Trustees and members of the Executive Committee of the Club, including the organisers of CLG Daingean Uí Chúis private membership ‘Win a Home in Dingle’ draw shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of the Club participating in the draw.
- The first prize is a two-bedroomed apartment at 9 Fairfield Close, Dingle, Co. Kerry. The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of this property.
- The winner(s) of the apartment will be responsible for all costs involved in the conveyancing and registration of the property.
- The Club will not be liable for any loss suffered due to any construction issues with the apartment.
- The winner(s) of the ‘Win a Home in Dingle’ draw shall accept the fit out and finish of the apartment at 9 Fairfield Close, Dingle, Co. Kerry.
- After the draw has taken place and the apartment has been transferred to the winner(s), the Club will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said apartment, and it will be held free from any encumbrances in favour of the Club.
- The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
- Information about all prizes in this draw can also be found on www.winahomeindingle.com
- The draw will be held in a venue to be announced in Dingle, Co. Kerry on October 7th, 2022.
- CLG Daingean Uí Chúis reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduction and verification of this draw will be supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- Non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By purchasing a ticket, an entrant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions. The Club reserves the right to amend, update, revise, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason. Where any term and/or condition is so modified, the Club will notify entrants, members and ticket holders of the nature of the change by publishing them on our website at winahomeindingle.com. Ticketholders are at all times bound by the terms and conditions as published on winahomeindingle.com and your purchase of a ticket will be acceptance of an obligation that you must check this page frequently to ensure you are aware of changes which will be immediately binding once posted. These Terms and Conditions contain all of the Terms which the parties have agreed and supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the draw.
- The laws of the Republic of Ireland shall have application to these Terms and Conditions and the respective rights and obligations of each party hereto are governed by Irish Law.
- By accepting these terms and conditions all ticket holders (i.e., data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Club as per the Club’s social media protocols and stored on the relevant club’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with ticket holders in connection with the draw. All ticket holders have the right to access their personal data at any time by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- Once purchased, the ticket is non-refundable except in the circumstances where the competition is cancelled by the organisers. In this circumstance only, if the Draw is permanently cancelled, the Promoter will issue a full refund of the entry fees received. By purchasing a ticket, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this document.
LOTTERY LICENCE APPROVAL TO PROMOTE DINGLE GAA “WINAHOMEINDINGLE” FUNDRAISER, RECEIVED 25 JUNE 2021. DISTRICT COURT AREA DINGLE, CO.KERRY. BY ORDER OF JUDGE DAVID WATERS.